Everything that we do, we believe in thinking differently to make a difference. We believe in challenging ourselves to surpass our current best.
We have experience working with people of many cultures in different countries. So if you enjoy working with a diverse, talented, and passionate team to empower users, Lush plans is the place for you.
If you love working with the latest and greatest technology and tools, this is the opportunity for you. You will be working on applications that will be used in many events in Nigeria and Africa.
What you would do
- Assist with interviews and leading user testing sessions
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to design experiences that will wow users even if it's a corporate document
- Review reports and present to the team via Slack
- Work in an agile environment to design features that we can ship fast in continuous iterations
- Help integrate new designs into web applications and update them based on feedback and analytics we gather
- Share your work with others in and out of Lush Plans
Actual minimum requirements
You need hands on experience with Visual design and should be able to wip out a logo or infographic in a few hours.
What we do
We take real world events, vendor data and research, and turn them into meaningful insights for providing the best event vendor for any event. What this does is that it allows Vendors of different sizes to be seen and it gives couples and other event organizers an opportunity to save and also gett the best vendors. We have gathered data of more than 13, 000 Nigerian wedding Vendors and we are able to tell and predict the top vendors from each vendor type and rank vendors based on certain features that couples and event organizers might be interested in.
We're now working with individual vendors to gather event deals and combine them with the deals of other event vendors to produce the best event package for any event.
Each recommended event package is unique because the needs of each event is unique and we are combining the event preferences with the data that we have.
You'll be a good fit if...
We don't require that you have experience with all of this to begin with, but it is directly relevant to the role.
- You take pride in designing great experiences
- You are familiar with User Experience Design, not just Visual Design
- You like weddings, yoruba demon jokes and like to try new things
- You are active on social media
- You will be down to share you work via blog posts, talks etc with others
- You are comfortable with taking initiative and working autonomously
- Your interest is piqued by event, entertainment and customer service issues
We're a small innovative team working from all around to world to disrupt the Nigerian event industry. We want to make a difference and we love what we do. Our past work ranges from software startups, to electoral campaign data teams, financial services and Educational innovation.
Get in touch
Send some work that you're proud of to: jobs at lushplans dot com