Challenge: Create a working, two page Node.js website.
- Install the latest version of Node.js (and npm) on your computer.
- Create a very basic website using the Express framework. This might be helpful: Render HTML file in ExpressJS
- It should respond to two different routes, and output some HTML to the screen. Pages can contain anything.
- You must use Git and GitHub.
- Please send us a link to your GitHub page where we can review your code.
For bonus points, set it up on Heroku or Amazon EC2 so we can preview the working version of your code. Here is a nice guide to getting started with Node.js on Heroku.
If you have any questions or need help with working on this, email [email protected]